Input Joinery Ltd - Complaints Policy
Input Joinery Ltd, is a bespoke joinery manufacturer, we are committed to providing products and services of the highest standard. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, then we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. Our team will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary. Your complaint will be assessed fairly, considering all relevant factors and in accordance with guidance issued by the industry regulator, The British Woodworking Federation
In the first instance please contact our reception by your preferred method from the list below:
By E-Mail ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone ~ 01264 771900
By Post ~ Input Joinery Ltd, The Fairground, Weyhill Nr., Andover, Hampshire, SP11 0ST
Our office opening hours are 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday
To help us investigate your complaint, we will need the following information;
- Your name, address and job reference number
- Details of how we should contact you
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information
Our commitment to you:
- We'll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we'll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome then you may request that the case is reviewed by a senior member of our management team. If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the review then you can refer the decision to the British Woodworking Federation who can advise you further on dispute resolution.
By E-Mail ~ email@example.com
Website ~ http://www.bwf.org.uk
By Telephone ~ 0844 209 2610
By Post ~ BWF, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London, WC1E 7BT