Traditional Front Door
Input Joinery can manufacture a vast range of traditional front doors using our 'Flush Casement' design. These can include Raised & Fielded Panelling, TG&V Boarding and Glazed Vision Panels.
All of our traditional doors incorporate dual weather stripping, low-level thresholds and high-performance butt hinges. The doors also come with a choice of two lock options, a multi-point Espag locking system with Lever handles or our AV2 Multi-Point Espag Lock which replaces the traditional night latch and deadlock (this offers a modern day security solution).
A choice of mouldings, ironmongery, glass and paint finishes can be chosen from our standard range to compliment your project.
Please feel free to look at our gallery to see some images of recently completed projects where a Traditional Front Door and Timber Front Door have been used. Read our checklist of things to look out for when deciding whether your front door needs an update.
- Double Weather Strip Seal
- Choice of Multi-Point Espag Locking (Lever or AV2)
- Low Level Threshold
- Choice of Panels and Glazing
- Letter Plate and Spy Hole Optional Available (from our standard range)
- Choice of Finishes (from our standard range)
- Choice of Moulding (from our standard range)
- PAS 24 Certification Option Available
Due to the limitations of display devices, the colours shown are only representative of the actual shade