Sash Windows - Weights and Lines
We have designed our Sash Windows to operate with weights and lines, to replicate a period design as closely as possible. All our traditional timber sliding Sash Windows incorporate modern day weather-stripping and draught-proofing to meet current requirements
Our modern draught strip technology and double glazed units reduce heat loss, draughts and condensation to give you an easy, smooth and rattle free operation
A choice of mouldings, ironmongery, glass and paint finish can be chosen from our standard range to compliment your project.
Please feel free to look at our gallery to see some images of recently completed projects where of timber Traditional Sliding Sash Windows have been used.
- Weather Stripped and Draught Proof Design
- Locking Fitch Catches
- 100mm Vent Restrictors
- Concealed Trickle Ventilation (if required)
- 24mm Argon Filled Double Glazing
- Choice of Finishes (from our standard range)
- Choice of Moulding (from our standard range)
- Wide Range of Designs and Styles
Due to the limitations of display devices, the colours shown are only representative of the actual shade