Orangeries put that finishing touch to any house, both large or small, and can have many uses; a quiet room to read in or to enjoy the garden, a dining room or even a study. The list is as varied as your imagination.
Compared to a conservatory, the orangery has the advantage of a flat roof and internal ceiling areas which can be heavily insulated along with cavity insulated walls and an insulated base. This means the extension can be open to the house and does not require a division. The roof will also incorporate a double-glazed lantern in one or more formats and the overall effect will provide a beautiful room to enjoy.
Elevations can include one or more pairs of French casements or Sliding Folding doors, whilst windows can be in many permutations of fanlights and casements and can be top or side hung, depending on size and design.
Whatever your choices, our Orangeries are built to the highest standards and provide you with excellent value for money, a good investment and a real asset to your home.
- Bespoke Design to suit your needs
- Option for carrying out Associated Building Works Available
- Aluminium Roof Cappings and Sarnafill Flat Roof covering supplied as standard
- Options for Self Cleaning and Solar Roof Glass
- Double Weather Strip Sealed Doors and Windows
- Multi-Point Espag Locking on Doors and Windows
- Range of Hinges on Windows (from our standard range)
- 24mm Argon Filled Double Glazing
- Choice of Finishes (from our standard range)
- Choice of Moulding (from our standard range)
Due to the limitations of display devices, the colours shown are only representative of the actual shade